skip to main | skip to sidebar

These are the days

"With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now." ~Emerson

Friday, December 8, 2006

Oh I wanna go back to Ohio State.....

This is why there will be NO rematch:



So much for the incredible UM defense. GO BUCKS!
Posted by Rach at 11:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Quote of the Day

About Me

Rach
View my complete profile

Blogs to See

  • Blaine
  • Jason
  • Joshua
  • Laura
  • Scott
  • God's Politics
  • Emergent Village

Frequents

  • Facebook
  • Yahoo!
  • Daily Show
  • Strykers
  • Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon
  • Rotten Tomatoes
  • Wikipedia
  • The ARK

Community

  • Cru@WMU
  • The River

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (16)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2006 (8)
    • ▼  December (4)
      • My Life As I've Seen It: 2006
      • Trials, temptation, whatever you want to call it.....
      • Oh I wanna go back to Ohio State.....
      • *sigh* the night.... :)
    • ►  November (4)