Thursday, November 23, 2006

In the beginning...

I've finally decied to start a blog; I know, welcome to the 21st century, right? I'm still not sure how much I'll make use of it, but I have so many thoughts flying around and colliding in my head lately that this seems to be a way to get some focus and understanding. After all, simply having thoughs isn't enough, is it? How many hundreds or even thousands of brilliant minds have made use of the line "thought without action is meaningless," or some version of it. I will say, humbly, that I consider myself a pretty accomlished thinker; the action part not so much. This is something I'm trying with a lot of effort to change in myself. The words of my mouth, the thoughts in my mind, the feelings from my heart, and the actions displayed through my life must all fall in alignment with one another, for if even one contradicts another, they are all rendered useless. This is my journey.

1 comment:

J Rhea said...

Yes! Welcome to the blogosphere. I look forward to all your thoughts displayed for all to see.